Rancho Santa Fe
Rancho Santa Fe known locally as ″The Ranch″, is a census-designated place in San Diego County, California, United States, within the San Diego metropolitan area. In 2011, Forbes reported Rancho Santa Fe as having the fourteenth most expensive ZIP code in the United States and fourth most expensive in California, with a 2011 median home sale price of $2,585,000. In 2012, CNN Money / OnBoard LLC reported Rancho Santa Fe, with 96%, rated number one in the US ZIP code list of neighborhoods with the highest percentage of million-dollar homes. The CDP is primarily residential with a few shopping blocks, a middle and elementary school, several restaurants and single family residential areas situated on primarily 1-3 acre parcels.
At times the term “Rancho Santa Fe” refers to the original planned community which is known as “the Covenant” of Rancho Santa Fe. Communities adjacent to or near “the Covenant” of Rancho Santa Fe:
- Rancho Santa Fe Groves, a gated community on the northeast border of the RSF Covenant set in an orange grove.
- Del Mar Country Club, a gated premier country club and golf course with beautiful multi-million dollar homes.
- Cielo, a gated community a few miles east of the RSF Covenant bordered by Del Dios Highway.
- Santa Fe Hills, a community of 31 homes located several miles southeast of the RSF Covenant and West of Del Sur.
- The Crosby, a gated community a few miles east of the RSF Covenant and bordered by Del Dios Highway.
- The Lakes above Rancho Santa Fe, a gated community a few miles east of the RSF Covenant and bordered by The Crosby.
- Stonebridge, a gated community of 26 homes contiguous to the West boundary of the RSF Covenant adjoining the San Elijo lagoon and wildlife preserve.
- Morgan Run, a golf course community surrounded by the Morgan Run Golf Course on the southern border of the RSF Covenant.
- Fairbanks Ranch, The Crosby, Hacienda Santa Fe, The Summit, Del Rayo, The Bridges, Rancho La Cima, The River Estates
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.