Pacific Highlands Ranch
Pacific Highlands Ranch is an established but growing community located on the northwest side of Carmel Valley. Pacific Highlands ranch is a 2,652 acre master-planned community, that is filled with luxurious homes that offer a wide array of options for its residents.
It sits within the 92130 zip code and the Carmel Valley area. Pacific Highlands Ranch is rated #5 in Best Neighborhoods to Raise a Family in San Diego, and ranks #12 as best neighborhood to live in San Diego.
The timeless Mediterranean-style luxury homes, built by Tri Pointe and Pardee, were constructed between 2003 and 2022. These gorgeous homes provide owners with privacy and seclusion all while being close to restaurants, schools, shops and more! The neighborhoods within the community include Sendero, The Highlands, Arabella, Portico, Bordeaux, and Vista Santa Barbara.
- The Highlands by Tri Pointe Homes is the final phase of the community which offers two-story home designs for buyers to choose from. The Highlands collection boasts Spanish Modern architecture, bright and airy floorplans, and oversized backwards. Floorplans range from 4,138 – 5,051 square feet, with 4 to 5 bedrooms and 4.5 to 5.5 bathrooms. Featuring eco-friendly elements and HomeSmart technology, so you can control your thermostat, light switches and security all from your phone or tablet.
- Sendero Collection by Tri Pointe Homes is a highly coveted, North County coastal community which offers two-story home designs to choose from. The Sendero Collection has three floorplans to choose from which feature a beautiful balance of modern design, functional floor plans and chic coastal ambiance. Built in 2021 and 2022, floorplans range from 3,007 – 3,455 square feet, with 4 to 6 bedrooms and 3.5 to 5.5 bathrooms. Featuring eco-friendly elements and HomeSmart technology, so you can control your thermostat, light switches and security all from your phone or tablet.
- Arabella by Pardee was built in 2005 and is comprised of 132 two-story homes. Floorplans range from 2,007 to 3,000 square feet and offer between 3 to 5 bedrooms and 3 to 4 bathrooms.
- Portico by Pardee was built in 2004 and is comprised of 158 two-story homes. Floorplans range from 2,165 to 2,430 square feet and offer between 3 to 4 bedrooms.
- Bordeaux by Pardee was built in 2003 and is comprised of 287 homes. Floorplans range from 2,300 to 2,780 square feet and offer between 3-5 bedrooms.
- Vista Santa Barbara by Pardee is a gated community that was built in 2003 and is comprised of 97 two-story homes. Floorplans range from 3,377 to 3,922 square feet and offer between 4 to 6 bedrooms.
Residents of Pacific Highlands Ranch live in one of the most desirable neighborhoods in San Diego County. The new Village at Pacific Highlands Ranch shopping center is a short walk or drive and offers numerous dining options, shopping and more. Located near the Del Mar Highlands Plaza and One Paseo Shopping Center which offer upscale dining, variety of fitness studios and more!
Located close to the Fairmont Grand Del Mar which has a stunning 18 hole golf course at the Grand Golf Club which was ranked as one of the Top 25 luxury golf resorts in 2019. Residents of Pacific Highlands Ranch enjoy private and secluded living, while being conveniently located with easy access to CA-56 and I-15 freeways..
Pacific Highlands Ranch sits within the boundaries of the highly acclaimed San Dieguito Union High School District, rated the #1 district in San Diego County. The award winning public schools include Park Village Elementary, Pacific Trails Middle School, and Westview High School.
Nearby private schools include Cathedral Catholic High School, San Diego Jewish Academy, The Cambridge School, Notre Dame Academy, Del Mar Pines School, Montessori Learning Center, Diegueno Country School, Lifetime Montessori School, Horizon Prep, and Cal Coast Academy.